Wednesday 3 June 2015

My review about Valforex and its Binarobot: SCAM!

My misadventures with Binarobot and Valforex



I try to make my way in the stormy sea of option trading, that’s why I am always looking for some new interesting tactics that can help me to become successful. I always try new things and Binarobot presented at Valforex was not an exception. Their web site was bright, professionally made and looked credible. Check it on your own.

I’ve believed the ad and tried it. Now I’m sprinkling ashes.

Everyone knows that the market develops and changes rapidly. That’s why people usually choose appropriate robot-helpers for trading. I chose Binarobot. It appeared to be quite inefficient (first of all, because there a lot atypical situations taking place in the market, and the robot knows only the algorithm lying in its basis: this fact fair amount limits robot’s tactic and as a result – trader’s actions and benefits, too) and unprofitable (I’ve lost all my money and this fact cannot gladden anyone).  So, Binarobot, roughly speaking, knows only one scenario which is not always effective. But these limitations can be seen only in the process of using it, that’s why I consider it my duty to warn everyone about them.
The next serious letdown is the fact that the robot makes irrevocable mistakes while defining the type or the nature of the market. In this case a trader is doomed to fail.

I must admit that Binarobot is quite fast and orderly. But still you can’t be protected from program crash or computer wedge. 

So this is how I come to an unpromising conclusion that this site was made to scam and fool people who hope to make money trading. All appearances it was not made to consult or help, to give recommendations or set the right vector in your trade. Probably such colossal (but useless) work was made only in order to advertise Binarobot in the most shameless and overt way. How else to explain rude comments to those who dare to disagree that Binarobot doesn’t work? No plausible arguments or strong weighty facts, just boorishness. Is that really ably? I’m sorry I didn’t analyze it earlier. The swindle is to the fore here, and now I can see it clearly. 

I wish I made my little research before I wasted money on this stuff. It appeared to be absolutely useless, but this is not the most offensive thing. What miffed me the most is that they treat you like a fool and you can’t even speak out. One of the brightest evidence that finally proved my rightness was the ubiquitous ad of Binarobot and nothing more. Binarobot and only was considered to be the best and the most efficient way to trade successfully. I wonder how they can explain this – is that normal? Doesn’t that look suspicious? The fact that all the other methods and applications are considered to be fraud and deceit is even more suspicious. This 100% splits on the blurb. So if you are sick of trickery and scamming, draw your conclusions and take care of yourself and your money! And may the justice be by your side.

9 comments:

  1. Interesting review about my site. I must admit you came to a hasty conclusion rather too quickly. First, the binarobot you're talking about in this article is a sponsored ad and we have no control whatsoever on the advertisers' sites or their policies. This was made clear in our Advertisement policy. Majority of the binary options signal services we recommend are manual services because these are the ones that have been found profitable in a long while. Most automated systems are bullshit and will either result in a loss or break even. No matter what someone tells you about a robot, take it from me that most automated binary options robots do not exceed ITM rates of more than 60%; those that do are very few.
    Commenting about your experience with the ad you clicked on my site that took you to binarobot; i must say that the fault is on your part because we NEVER recommend or endorse those services. Readers are advised to proceed to third party sites at their own risks!
    At Valforex, our readers' satisfaction is our utmost concern and we never and will never intend to scam anyone or recommend services that will scam you.
    As a result of this, your satisfaction is my concern as well. Contact me on Skype covs67 so we can discuss on how to contact binarobot and their associated brokers to see if your money can be refunded.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a pretty little business – you agitate people to use some tripe which you call the best trading software, and then at the first opportunity you say you don’t do any advertising. As soon as shit hits the fan you disclaim responsibility at once.

      Why don’t you personally open the comments in your blog? I know you have a tough moderation there and many comments are deleted at once. Besides, binarobot is widely advised there, so don’t boggle please. You present it as a panacea for all the suffering who want to trade with trading software. Every visitor of your blog probably knows it, the question only is if they use binarobot on their own or not. So your remarks are very hypocrite.

      I think it will be more advisable to talk here, not in skype, so everybody can see our conversation.

      Delete
  2. Hi, why not make my comment public if you're not attempting to hide anything. We don't intend to scam anyone at Valforex.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I’ll explain you, why. I’ve opened comments everywhere before and understood one thing – I couldn’t do without moderation. Otherwise they would spam me with fake reviews and phony comments from every side. I mean people who place their commercial of different products and projects on the internet and wait for the universal adoration.
      No one likes when the truth about them comes out. That’s why here I will do it the way I find it necessary.
      By the way, I saw on my own how you delete disagreeable comments under your articles. You’re acting hypocritically. What’s the point of this discussion then?

      Delete
  3. Hey Tom, I wish i would have seen your review easier. I lost a lot of money trading with that Binarobot software. In the beginning it went kinda well, but then everything went downhill... I'm really looking for a good trading software because I'm just a newbie and need the extra cash for college tuition but this is becoming frustrating... Any suggestions for a good trading bot?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sam. I understand you but unfortunately I haven’t found any worthy trading robot. As soon as I will find it I will tell you, or probably make a review about its advantages and disadvantages.

      Delete
    2. Thank Tom, looking forward to any suggestions that might come up further on

      Delete
  4. Hi, Tom. Thanks for all-embracing job. I’m sick and tired of their pervasive advertising of Binarobot – it’s impossible to be a gag in every barrel. I also hope that people would be able to get their money back one day, but unfortunately it is unlikely. So at least they will know the truth now and perhaps it will save someone from losing money and being stuck in this.Charles M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning, Charles. I set the goal at the very beginning to tell the truth to everyone. And I do hope it will prevent losing someone’s money. Time will show. I hope you didn’t fall neither for valforex, not for binarobot.

    ReplyDelete